Monday, February 05, 2007

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Dear Language Arts Class,
Please send me an email at the following address: jimperuzzo@yahoo.com

Your email should include the following information:
1. A verification that you did all 6 BLOG entries ("I did all 6 entries")
2. A verification that you did all 6 ROUGH COPIES for the 6 blog entries (("I did all 6 rough drafts")
3. Give yourself a grade in which you justify the grade (from an "F" to an "A"). You must justify the grade with proof that you:
a. Did your work on time
b. Did your work completely
c. Used good grammar
d. Did proper proofreading (spelling, punctuation, etc.).
e. Did the best you could to make the 24 total comments that you needed to make (4 comments on each of the 6 blog entries).
f. That you used your time wisely in class over the last month.
g. That you followed the rules for each blog entry (titles, blog length)

You are to ALSO put this email content ONTO your blog as the FIRST entry of the 3rd quarter.
So- write the blog entry following the rules above, and then cut and paste what you write into an email and send it to me. I expect to BOTH read your blog with the update AND receive and read the email (with the same information in it) Wednesday when I arrive at my hotel in Boston.
This is a double control system- I should be able to see what you have written either by email or by looking on the class blog and clicking on your name and seeing the Wed. Feb. 7th entry.
THANK YOU FOR COOPERATING, and I will see you on the 19th.